BML always aims at making customers’ experience easier, more efficient, and less time-consuming.
Our ATMs allow BML cardholders for the following:
- Cash withdrawals in Lebanese Pounds
- Cash withdrawals in USD as per BDL circular 161
- Account balance checking
- Changing card PIN number
- Obtaining a mini statement of account
BML Debit Cards are used at any CSC ATM Network in Lebanon, with reduced fees.
- Al Baraka Bank
- Arab Finance House
- Banque BEMO
- Banque Misr Liban
- Cedrus Bank
- Credit Bank
- CSC Bank
- Emirates Lebanon Bank
- Federal Bank of Lebanon (FBL)
- Fenicia Bank
- First National Bank (FNB)
- IBL Bank
- Lebanon and Gulf Bank (LGB)
- Middle East and Africa Bank (MEAB)
- National Bank of Kuwait (NBK LEBANON)
- North Africa Commercial Bank (NACB)
- Saradar Bank
BML MERCHANT SERVICES
Merchant Services: POS and E-Commerce
With BML merchant services, clients can focus on their business management and growth while smoothly processing all payments through our POS and e-commerce solutions.
- Our POS terminals are equipped with dial-up, Bluetooth, GPRS and Wi-Fi technologies.
- Cards acceptance: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, JCB, China Union, Diners Club in all currencies.
- POS can be used in-store, and as wireless terminals suitable for exhibitions, restaurants delivery, taxi drivers, gas stations, donations or as self-service operations for vending machines for paying parking tickets, fast food restaurants, theater tickets and other.
- Our POS machines are NFC-enabled to accept “tap 2 pay”, the latest technology in the card payment industry.
- Our POS can be integrated with clients’ cash register system in order to smoothen the payment and reconciliation process.
- Our POS machines are DCC-enabled. They allow cardholders to pay with their own card currency, which is an ultimate solution for Hotels, Car Rental and other touristic locations.
- Our POS system is equipped with the e-voucher feature, allowing customers to recharge their Prepaid Alfa or Touch mobile phone lines by processing the card through the POS.
- With our e-commerce solution, customers can extend their business activity to their website or mobile application.
- Cards acceptance: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, JCB, China Union, Diners Club in all currencies
- Online transactions are secured and fraud-protected thanks to the 3D secure systems: Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- 24/7 contact center
- Frequent analytics reports enabling merchants to manage their activity clearly and efficiently
- Fast settlement process
- Fast installation
MOBILE APP & E-BANKING
BML E-banking makes accessing and operating an account simple and convenient. It is a 24-hours/7-days a week service, available to BML customers through various web browsers at https://ebanking.bml.com.lb or through our BML Mobile App.
- Checking account balances, loans, activities, and account history
- Checking credit and debit card accounts history, credit card limit, credit card expiry, available balance, and minimum due payment
- Instant credit card payment settlement
- Instant funds transfer between customers’ own accounts
- Requesting funds transfers to third parties through external transfers
- Online account statement
- Chequebook request
- Account statement request
- Change password and secret question
- Currency convertor
- Financial calendar
What are the Advantages of using BML E-banking?
- E-banking is a free service channel
- Permanent access to the bank through mobile or computer
- Easy, quick and secure
Apply to our E-banking platform online or by visiting your nearest BML branch.
Please contact our 24/7 call center anytime at +961.4.727400 , to learn more.
DUES PAYMENT THROUGH OMT
1,000+ OMT locations across Lebanon are available to process BML loans or credit cards payments.
The amount should not exceed 1,500 USD or its equivalent in Lebanese Pounds 2,250,000 LBP
All you have to do is:
- Show your ID
- Give your account number
- Make your payment*
*Payment is subject to fees as per OMT terms and conditions.
For any additional information, please contact your nearest branch, or call +961.4.727400