In its Corporate and SMEs business, BML aims at building true partnerships with its customers, based on the following principles:
- Understanding customers’ business needs and requests
- Supporting them in their companies’ development
- Financing their projects
- Assisting them in identifying and optimizing new opportunities
- Accompanying them in their business expansion outside Lebanon when required, by mobilizing BML’s regional network.
BML’s team of professional Relationship Managers are always at the disposal of corporate customers to provide them with tailor-made financing solutions, as well as a full range of conventional banking services and products serving their business.
These include: working capital facilities, trade finance, project finance, a wide range of subsidized loans, discounted bills, treasury services, and other related services and products.
- Working Capital Facilities/Short–Term Facilities
Advances in current accounts (overdraft), ensuring liquidity to finance the companies’ daily operations (receivables, payables and inventory), bills, bills for collection and bridge financing.
- Trade Finance
In order to support the production cycle and trade, trade finance operations include import and export letters of credit, back-to-back letters of credit, collection, stand-by letters of credit, and documentary collection.
- Project Finance
A sound financing of various business projects which are covered in return by the company’s cash flow.
- Term Loans & Subsidized Loans
To finance long-term industrial, touristic, agricultural and IT projects, through subsidized loans and BDL incentive programs including Kafalat.
Provided to contractors:
- Bid bonds
- Retention bonds
- Advanced payment bonds
- Performance bonds.